1. Your Buying Lead should be specific and clear. You should not post any request or information irrelevant with the Buying Request service.
2. You shall not post any materials that are untrue, inaccurate, unlawful, invalid, or in violation of the Product Listing Policy of e-cantonfair.com.
3. To avoid causing any confusion, you should not post repeated Buying Leads.
4. E-Cantonfair will match suppliers according to your Buying Leads, and your contact details will be open to matched suppliers.
5. System generated emails will be sent to you to facilitate notifications of Buying Lead status and quotation updates pursuant to your request under the Buying Request service. If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you may directly go to your account and cancel the service by closing out your previous request.
6. You represent and warrant that you shall not publish any information or conduct any act whatsoever that infringe the rights of any third party, including but not limited to any intellectual property rights, rights of publicity, rights of personality, rights of privacy, and any other rights of third parties not specifically identified in this clause.
7. In the event that you have violated any of the terms stated above, e-cantonfair.com shall have the right to take any enforcement actions reasonably necessary in accordance with E-Cantonfair Rules. Examples of such enforcement actions include but not limited to deleting your posted Buying Leads, restricting your rights to post the Buying Leads, issuing warnings to you, or terminating your membership agreement with e-cantonfair.com, and etc.