< Back to list
How to Improve my Account Security?
We suggest you change your password regularly to keep your account secure.
Click here to learn how to change your password.
Here are some tips on setting secure password.
1. Use a combination of capital or lower case letters, numbers or punctuation – e.g. Beatale.123, with no spaces
2. Avoid common words, some hackers use programs that can try every word in the dictionary
3. Never use personal information others can easily obtain or guess – e.g. your name, phone number or birth date
4. Never use your email address as password
5. Never use common password – e.g. 123456 or ABCDEF
Was this page helpful? If not,Contact Us