< Back to list
Why did my Registration fail?
You may meet the problems when you register:
1. Your email address has been registered as a member
Please change another email address to set up your account. Or you can use the existed email address to retrieve your password. Click here to retrieve your password.
2. Your Contact Name is not in English
If certain letters of your name contain Non-English letters, you are advised to use the similar English ones instead. For example, you may change letter "?" to "c".
3. The ‘Enter the Code Shown’ does not show
If no word appears in the "Enter the Code Shown" image, please check your browser’s setting as follows:
1) Open the browser; click "Internet Option" in the "Tool" section
2) Click "Advanced" tab, then choose the "Media"
3) Ensure to make a tick on "Display Picture"
After setting your browser successfully, please simply enter any word and submit. You will then see an error indication and another security codeword will be displayed. Submit the security codeword shown to complete the process.
Was this page helpful? If not,Contact Us